Sunday, May 26, 2013

Wildlife in my area


















It always surprises me to see these huge birds up in pine trees  check out you can see him standing in the tree 



So many osprey nest around  and these aren't in cell phone towers LOL
Didn't want picture taken  out of order oops

Two different ones on the same pond  don't like pic taken I guess 

along side the road I stopped when I saw her sitting in the tree
 check out the size of that fish

this is the nest at the golf course
 Osprey being dive bombed by a grackle  I think Top of a church  

gotta love them red sliders sooo many in the pond
Love the rose color and the blue together  Love these birds  so many at the pond at work 

cell phone tower nest near the park where the eagle live 

boat tailed grackle  on top of pine tree off in the distance  I love my camera zoom






Lizard attacking my eagle statue






 Isn't this just the cutest baby ever
 There are two hawks see one on each branch 
 Notice how she is sitting on her legs knees bent 


1 comment:

magpie said...

Absolutely Magnificent, Judy,
Thank you So Much for the Extra Effort....This is really amazing, what you SEE and what you Photograph! xo ☺